Friday, August 3, 2007

Amazing Chinese Acrobatics

This is something I just learned while in China. It is a simple little exercise where you hold a Christmas tree-like stand on each foot, on each hand and on your head, while s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g on your belly. It's ok to try this from your home.
This is the warm-up exercise, with just 2 tree's. It will make it so much easier when you stretch and warm up first. Trust me. Also, when you are in as good of shape as I am it really helps. Whew, I feel better after this little work out.
This woman in the hot pink outfit is holding a Christmas tree stand on her foot in the air while bending over backwards. Yeah, I can do that..................BORING.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hi Belinda -

This is soooo much fun to be able to follow your adventure in China. I wish so much that I could be there but this is the next best thing. I left you a shopping list on your e-mail at home :) How cool to get to hear from the girls - ain't technology grand. I am really missing you and Anne ELizabeth and I can't wait until we can visit together.

Love,

Judy