Wow, I am getting excited and nervous all at the same time. Giving birth at my age to a 29 month old Chinese child is not as easy as it used to be. I am practicing my breathing exercises, but I am not fully prepared just yet. Yesterday, instead of touring with the group, I opted out so that I could prepare my body with the essentials for labor:
- Manicure - check
- Pedicure - check
- Random Lunch From The Novotel Hotel's French Restaurant - Pesto Pasta & A Rather Full-Bodied Glass Of Australian Cabernet - check
- Traditional 1-Hour Chinese Full Body Massage - check
- Traditional 1-Hour Chinese Foot Massage - check
I know you must be worried about me traveling alone without my 3 darling daughters and my precious husband; but I am trying my level best to rough it alone. So be assured that I will finish preparing for the last stretch of my labor & delivery. All that is left on my list is:
- Shopping for a stroller, more bribery toys and snacks
- And finally, a hot bath - ALONE.
Yep that will do it. I feel like I am close to being ready to deal with my SPECIAL DELIVERY!