Thursday, August 2, 2007

Cross-Eyed In Bejing!

Well, I made it. I am checked in my hotel and getting ready to crash. It's 6:11pm here and I haven't slept for over 24 hours. Remember Phoebe from "Friends"...with her hit single, "Smelly Cat"? Well this smelly cat is nite nite termite! But I thought I'd jog your memory on my QUESTION about what may happen in the event that my luggage weighed in more than allowed 50 pounds per bag heading to China? ANSWER - nothing $390 US dollars can't solve in a pinch. Ouch. At least my expensive, weighted down luggage arrived with me at the airport. Anne Elizabeth's entire family is waiting for their checked luggage to be found. That includes her husband, 2 daughters, her mother and the new little one she is adopting. Finally, I sure hope ya'll will be receiving my posts as China is blocking me from reading, but allowing me to post? Much love to all! Belinda

1 comment:

Amy Arnett said...

Here at work Holly & I were thinking about you so we decided to check your blog. Were are glad that you made it to China safely! We already miss your crazy laugh coming from the corner.

Hugs & Kisses,

Amy & Holly